- Does everything you eat have to be green?
- Will you still pinch me if I say I have green sock but can’t see them?
- Are you really Irish, or do you just want a kiss?
- How does one truly celebrate the festival of green?
As everyone may know, Friday the 13th is my favorite holiday, so imagine my glee when there are been two in a row. I just love it when the first of the month lands on a Monday. For more about this amazing holiday, go to the article I wrote about by click here.
And remember, get you “pi” selections for tomorrow’s amazing holiday, Pi Day.
So, it’s a new month, which means that there is a new batch of holidays for the public to celebrate. March is National Irish American Heritage Month, Red Cross Month and Social Workers Month.
But now it’s time for that daily holidays brought to to you via me by Holiday Insights (http://holidayinsights.com/moreholidays/march.htm):
- National Pig Day (those little piggies are so cute); Peanut Butter Lovers’ Day (I have I told you how much I hate peanut butter. No…Well I do.)
- Old Stuff Day
- I Want You to be Happy Day; If Pets Had Thumbs Day; National Anthem Day; Peach Blossom Day
- Holy Experiment Day; Hug a GI Day
- Multiple Personality Day
- Dentist’s Day; National Frozen Food Day; Employee Appreciation Day (first Friday in March); National Salesperson Day (first Friday in March)
- National Crown Roast of Pork Day (Why are we killing the little piggies? *tear*)
- Be Nasty Day; International (Working) Women’s Day
- Panic Day
- Middle Name Pride Day
- Johnny Appleseed Day; Worship of Tools Day
- Girl Scouts Day; Plant a Flower Day; Popcorn Lover’s Day
- Ear Muff Day; Jewel Day
- Learn about Butterflies Day; National Potato Chip Day; National Pi Day (one of favorite holidays)
- Everything You Think is Wrong Day; Ides of March; Incredible Kid Day; Dumbstruck
- Everything You Do is Right Day; Freedom of Information Day
- Submarine Day; Saint Patrick’s Day
- Supreme Sacrifice Day; National Agriculture Day (date varies)
- International Earth Day; Extraterrestrial Abductions Day; Proposal Day; Fragrance Day
- National Quilting Day (third Saturday of March)
- National Goof Off Day
- National Chip and Dip Day; Dear Miss Day
- National Chocolate Covered Raisin day (I also don’t like Chocolate, just so you know)
- Pecan Day; Waffle Day
- Make Up Your Own Holiday; National Spinach Day
- National “Joe” Day
- Something on a Stick Day
- National Mom and Pop Business Owners Day; Smoke and Mirrors Day
- National Doctor’s Day; I am in Control Day; Take a Walk in the Park Day
- Bunsen Burner Day; National Clam on the Half Shell Day
Now that you know about the holidays of this month, go out and celebrate. Or not. The decision is totally up to you. But not Pi Day. Go out and tell every one that its Pi day. Now, let’s see how much Pi everyone gets for saying it.